Your future missions to accomplish:
- Partner with your manager and business leaders to define and drive the recruitment strategy
- Manage all team members, including objective setting and performance management to drive operational excellence in the team
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates
- Build and implement sourcing strategies for the business to meet current demand and to build a pipeline for future roles
- Manage all aspects of a full-cycle recruiting process while effectively using Zelda’s guidelines, systems, and tools
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality candidates
- Build relationships with passive candidates and articulate the Zelda brand to create a compelling story and gain interest
- Act as an ambassador of Zelda, demonstrating and articulating our values, culture, work environment, business strategies, benefits, and other areas of interest
- Mentorship continuously for employees.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- The ability to influence hiring managers by providing value-added recruiting advice and insights
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including being able to prioritize workload based on business need
- A minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Passionate on recruitment leading processes, comfortable managing the team whilst leading from the front and delivering a reduced workload of roles.
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Excellent and friendly working environment
• Young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
To find out more about our company and the job position, we are waiting for your CV by email to: [email protected] by quoting in the caption: “Recruiting Specialist Position”