Your future missions to accomplish:
- Oversee and assist with the Payroll processing for our European clients in line with the European legislation.
- Audit the processing of Payroll.
- Partner with the HR team to ensure payroll data flows seamlessly between HR and Payroll and ensure changes are implemented correctly across various systems.
- Act as the system expert for Payroll.
- Play a key role in new system implementations related to payroll process. Provide input on payroll processes and perform user testing.
- Lead payroll related process improvement initiatives with cross functional partners.
- Support month end close by providing payroll reports and explanations as needed.
- Support various internal and external audits.
- Maintain payroll records and follow established Company policies to ensure compliance with internal control protocols.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters, timely, professionally and concisely.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned, including system implementations, process improvement projects and compliance audits.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of payroll social legislation and legal obligations
- Proficient in IT tools, spreadsheets and payroll softwares
- A minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Excellent and friendly working environment
• Young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
To find out more about our company and the job position, we are waiting for your CV by email to: [email protected] by quoting in the caption: “Payroll Specialist Position”